So I woke up on Friday morning and decided I wanted to be a big Jazz fan. Brandt and I had already had a babysitter lined up for the evening for a date night. I thought, "what a great date night." I began searching for some Jazz tickets. I became real familiar with KSL (thank you Sean.) I had called many people selling their tickets and finally found a cute lady out of Alpine that sold us hers. We had great seats and sat behind Ronnie Prices fiance and Paul Millsaps brother. To tell you the truth I didn't know who they were. Now I do! Besides the Jazz's disappointing loss. The food and atmosphere was fantastic. To top it off the Jazz made it exciting in the 4th quarter and had a chance to win. We had a great time!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Last Jazz game of the Season
So I woke up on Friday morning and decided I wanted to be a big Jazz fan. Brandt and I had already had a babysitter lined up for the evening for a date night. I thought, "what a great date night." I began searching for some Jazz tickets. I became real familiar with KSL (thank you Sean.) I had called many people selling their tickets and finally found a cute lady out of Alpine that sold us hers. We had great seats and sat behind Ronnie Prices fiance and Paul Millsaps brother. To tell you the truth I didn't know who they were. Now I do! Besides the Jazz's disappointing loss. The food and atmosphere was fantastic. To top it off the Jazz made it exciting in the 4th quarter and had a chance to win. We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kris, I tagged you! Check out my blog. Looks like the Jazz game was a fun date!
Post a Comment