Monday, June 2, 2008
Sunny St. George with the Call Family
We spent the weekend in St. George with the Call family. We had a great time! The weather was awesome. The kids spent most of the time in the water to keep cool. We spent a day at Sand Hollow, boating. Between every ski run, surf run, and tubing run the kids were jumping off the boat to play in the water. Maci was able to go on her first tube ride. She enjoyed riding with her favorite person Marla. I was a little jealous I have to admit. The following day the kids enjoyed splashing around at the new splash park in St. George and swimming at the swimming pool near our home. Marla and I did a little shopping while Adam and Brandt played some golf and tennis. Another fun filled weekend in St. George!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kriste.. your vacation LOOKS so FUN.. I LOVE summer time...
Post a Comment