Sunday, October 26, 2008

Party #4 Miles Family

This year Preslie decided to have everyone dress up for her birthday party. We celebrated her birthday on Friday October 24 th with a fun Halloween theme, and the Miles clan.
Robyn and Chandler
Love the costumes and love the witch cackle. ..Chandler!
Aaoron, Brita, Brogan and Kamree
What a cute family!



Grandpa and Grandma
Would you like some Ketchup or Mustard with that?



Devin and Katey
YEE HAW!




Brandt and I. Have you ever seen banana's do the splits? I know! I Know!





We played a few games such as the Mummy wrap game, pass the witches broom, and a little Halloween twister.




We topped off the night with some "bug" cake and spider drink. mmmmm! mmmm! mmmm!
This is the final party. Preslies 5th birthday party celebrations have come to an end. What a fun week of parties we had. Happy Birthday Preslie!!







2 comments:

.:sommersclan:. said...

WOW what a fun B-day for Preslie with all of those parties. Your kids have really got to have a lot of fun with there costumes this year. I really can't believe how fast time goes by. And how before you know it you little babies are all grown up, it makes me want to cry:)

Lamb Fam said...

I'm dying at all these cute and (suprise suprise) CREATIVE parties. How fun.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PRES!!
*I LOVE Abbi's wig. so funny!